Meteor js hosting
Using meteor we can make an application within a weekend. Also there are various principles that are kept in mind when stydying meteor, They are:
- Meteor does not send the Html over the internet. The server sends the data and lets the client render it.
- We can use the same methods if we want to access the database from client and server.
- All layers from database to template update themselves when necessary.
- Meteor is open source and can easily integrate with other frameworks and tools.
- Meteor helps to make the functionality clean and APIs much beautiful.
The Various features of Meteor are:
1) Modern user Interface: makes a web that feels top-tier web property like facebook and twitter or like other great desktop app.
2) One language everywhere: Isomorphic APIs mean the same code written in same language, can run on both client and server.
3) Unified package System: One world of package that work identically on browsers, servers and other mobile devices.
Also with the development of meteor which is a framework, we can easily make the web pages and develop in such a way that it suits us. Also in the end we can conclude that templates are easy to handle we can use it when necessary or in other words we can say that through template we can make a code which can find its use in the future.
Hosting has become the area of cardinal importance. Now days it has even become impossible to leave it aside. Now let us start from the very beginning or the incipient stage of knowing what hosting means. Hosting in regard to web means that we are providing the user with the space for storage and the access of the website. Through web hosting we are making a website accessible to the whole world.
When we make a website it is composed of text, images, videos and audios. The user or the person at the other side cannot get access to your website if it is not present on the internet. So to put our website on the internet, we have to store it into web server. What we have to do over here is that we have to first buy the storage for our web pages and then put our pages in the web server. We can now say that our website has become hosted there in the web server and people can get access to our website.