Drupal is a CMS system which can be deployed with number of purposes. Drupal has been developed as an open source and is released under highly open GPL license.
Drupal itself prides on being a system where openness allows a web developed to add functionality using documentation, creating infinite platform for growth and expansion. Drupal is written in PHP language.
Drupal is very powerful and flexible tool and this should be used by those who have knowledge of HTML, web applications and how a database functions. It is not necessary that you should have knowledge of PHP and MySql to make this functional, but working knowledge of phpMyAdmin is very helpful but is is not mandatory for using Drupal as it is a web based MySql admin tool.
If your goal is to maintain a blog then you must consider using a very simple and targeted application like WordPress, it is less confusing and much more stable due to its simplicity feature.
Advantages of Drupal Hosting
- Being an open source solution, Drupal don’t need any of the licenses to offer class of advancement in work neither this need royalty. Anybody can access source code of a program or an application very easily which is created in Drupal. This doesn’t restrict any of the programs from being utilized as a part of private utilization.
- You can start developing from 5 pages to up to 5000 pages; never expect to change anything else. Security and execution parameters without stretch overseen from admin support. Portion of world’s movement destinations like Nascar, White House, Grammys that keep running on Drupal.
- Effective modules, cutting edge and clean code web publishing makes Drupal as a SEO friendly CMS. There are number of extensive variety of SEO modules you can connect to Drupal to take the SEO activities.
- Drupal don’t need any of the specialized capacity for coding. If you are not aware about coding and programming language, then you can design a site in Drupal easily. If you craft number of transformations on website, simply use program like Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer etc. You can also copy and paste text from MS-Word to any place.
- There are thousands of free modules which are accessible in community which help to add number of particular features to websites. From Migrate/Backup, Performance, Social Media for SEO, Security, CRM only tip of iceberg. Consider Lego Blocks module, this help to add new features to website.
Features of Drupal Hosting
- Maintains attributes and categories through admin user interface.
- Provide dynamic property fields which can be attached to any of the entity.
- AJAX widget allows to add properties to the content.
- Properties can be displayed either as a definition list or a table.
- Helps to compare number of properties of different entities.
- Create templates which can be easily selected while creating new content.