Drupal Web hosting
Drupal is an open-source CMS platform which can be downloaded by anyone and can be used for free. This platform is made up of set of files with installation as well as plugins and themes for capability of customization. Written originally like a forum app, more and more businesses and people are choosing Drupal for content management and hosting needs.
Drupal offers open-source hosting solution and is a free solution which allows to manage, publish and organize digital content. Using versatile CMS solution can be used for number of different varieties of functions, Drupal has become a very popular open source solution for nowadays growing web publishers and businesses.
Drupal is mostly compared to Concrete5, WordPress and Joomla!, but every platform is having subtle differences which distinguish these platforms from each other. Drupal’s strength lies in scalability and robust architecture.
Drupal is best for websites to grow in traffic volume or size, which makes CMS of choice for ecommerce stores, universities, brands and large media clients. In fact, government sites utilize Drupal framework.
Drupal Hosting Features:
- Web Hosting Features
– Unlimited Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, Sub Domains
– Unlimited Bandwidth and Disk Space
- cPanel Control
– Password Protected Custom Error Pages and Directories
– Redirect URL, Web Based File Manager, IP Deny Manager and Hotlink Protection
– Formmail, Counters, Forums, Portals, Blogs, Instant Shopping Carts
- Email Features
– Prevent spam with Spamassassin
– RoundCube, SquirrelMail, WebMail Access: Horde
– Receive email to phone via IMAP Support
- Database and Programming
– FrontPage Extension
– Programming Modules: ImageMagick, GD Library, CPAN and Curl
– Programming Language: SSL, Python, Ruby on Rails, PHP 5, CGI