OsCommerce is a software solution which is being used for eCommerce websites. OsCommerce stands for Open Source Commerce. Most of the eCommerce software solution attempts to be things to users, OsCommerce made name for itself by giving tools which are most commonly required by e-stores.
Ability of OsCommerce is to be enhanced through coding and add-ons which allow to customize to match the specific requirements of online business.
OsCommerce active and large developer community is perfect when require any software support. OsCommerce provides a trouble free ecommerce website admin so you may easily prese your online stores to your clients.
- Supports static and dynamic banners with proper stats.
- Custom product listing.
- Supports Multiple currency.
- Supports Multiple language.
- Product and Customer Statics.
- Order Screen with option to print packaging and invoices lists.
- Restorable and easily backed up database.
- Newsletter or Email customer contact.
- Username and password secured admin area defined during installation process.
- Supports shippable and virtual products.
- Customers and reviews, manufacturers, products, categories can be added, edited and removed.
- Supports for Categories and Unlimited products.
OsCommerce is a very popular open source shopping cart to build online ecommerce stores. OsCommerce is a customized solution, which supports payment processing, customer feedback, multiple language support, shipping, catalog creation. This does not need advanced skills and can be set with no or little experience.
Advanced OsCommerce Hosting Features
- PHP with support for Zlib and MySql
- Zend loncube and optimizer support
- GD Lib support
- XML support
OsCommerce is a very popular ecommerce open source application supported with fast and amazing features. OsCommerce secures web servers and highly quality customer. Whether you want to host big or small business websites, OsCommerce shopping cart is great solution for hosting requirements.
OsCommerce has automated ecommerce payment setup. Once OsCommerce get installed on website, you can setup online store and many products can be managed and easily added. OsCommerce accepts payment from major payment gateways like 2Chekout, Paypal etc. along with shipping and tax functionality. Oscommerce works with all kinds of SSL transactions for transactions done via website. OsCommerce provides more secured username and password at time of installation.