Web Template System: Creating Templates
- Template engine which is the main processor of the web designing system.
- Content resource which comprises of the content that can be in relational database or Xml files and so on.
- Template resource which are created as per templates language.
Template resource and the content resource are used together and is combined with template engine to give the output.
Applications of web templates:
Web templates are used in many areas like:
- Web templates are used in displaying personal information and contents like in blog.
- Web templates are used to sell products online.
- These are used to display information of an organization or about any company.
- Gallery of photos.
- To display any family history or information.
- To display videos online and place them in a platform.
- To create your own area of logins and logout.
Uses of Web Templates:
- Web templates are very useful when we want to separate the contents of the web page and represent them accordingly.
- It is very easy to change the design using a web template.
- It is possible to work on the code and design by various people.
- Interface localization is becomes very easy.
- Templates are very flexible in nature. We can make many changes of our requirement in templates.
- Another use of templates is it can be used again and again.
- Ready-made templates are free and can be developed by users domestically.
Types of templates system:
- Server side: it runs on web server.
- Client side: it runs on web browser.
- Edge side: it runs on a proxy between web browser and web server.
- Distributed: it runs on several servers spontaneously.
- Outside server: it doesn’t run online. Web templates are created online and are uploaded on the server.